Games games games







4:03am Just going to sleep after epic charades. Best line - water.

No really, you wouldn't expect that someone writes the word 'water'
to be acted in this game. Haha.









Other lines include:
... Sex me
... Big clitoris
... I want to sleep
... Darn you ben
... Haunted apartment
... Yogi and bubu
... I want somebody
... Sanitation personified
... Cheese crackers
... War and peace
... Anal sex

Basically it was rather interesting watching the solo acts :p

Play it sometime with your friends. I assure you some great fun acting and guessing!




- Posted using BlogPress from my SEXY iPad

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More