LayoutTwitterExamsIpad2WhiteIphone4




2:02am Finally done with the few blog layout changes. Majority of the site revamp are on the right channel of the blog. Many headers were removed to speed up site loading. Also, new is the Twitter widget! I had just made myself a twitter account, so if you like my stuff, want to stalk me for some reason, follow me on twitter, or check the blog as this automatically updates!



Other than that, I'm catching up on work,


as well as having a load of studies to conquer for my upcoming exams next week as written on the side.





You guys know what to do :) PRAY!!! pls and tq! hehe. Have a great weekend!





Those of you in Malaysia,
enjoy your Ipad 2 and white Iphone 4!
available at machines.



0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More