Baby talk. For REAL!


I'm in my 3rd day of pediatrics posting and they are so cute. hehe. One girl around 5 years old was so interested to talk to me calling me doctor and stuff. :)



I LOVE KIDS!

though my thoughts on being a pediatrician is still uncertain.
Contemplating as we go along.



Having said that, after my obstetrics posting and in the current one, i realized that they are connected by the babies!




Aww... so adorable! (ahem)


Have a look at this video, and click on the link below it for some subtitles :)


Talking Twin Babies - PART 2 - OFFICIAL VIDEO

The same video by collegehumour, click here.




And don't be a bad parent or influence to these innocent creatures. You may find this cute, or OMG, but see this video below:


Baby's Favorite Word. (Explicit)


FAR OUT rights?!



Hope this baby talk made your day! Be good to children and be awesome parents!

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More