Excitinggggg!



12:02am Short little update. Had an awesome birthday celebration. Special thanks to all whom made it, greeted me via phone, fb or etc, and as a whole made it very memorable :)

May all my wishes come truueeeee! heh heh


I still have 250+ msgs on fb to reply. GG



on the other hand, tomorrow, or shall i say later at 7:30am is my End of posting Obstetrics exam in the hospital. I think i am prepared, but a part of me is worried i forget or can't answer or etc.



In a nutshell, do pray for me that i'll do extremely well yeah! high distinction please and tq :P


Will be back with some interesting updates! Keywords: technology, a...., a......, hahaha. betcha can't guess it!

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More