Youtube - MJ Speechless rendition

This is a dedication to YouTube!








It was random, but it's heartfelt. And I believe it speaks of everyone of us.




And as mentioned on the Youtube link, here are the lyrics:
(disclaimer: this is a BeN'Z original tune of which copyrights belongs to BeN'Z)


Youtube, Youtube
That's where I always go
When I surf the web
You're always on my mind
You're my hompage and my shrine

When I'm with you, I'm lost for words
I don't know what to say
My head's spinning like a carousel
So silently I pray

Youtube, Youtube
Please don't go away
I've learnt so much
I've uploaded my stuff
You're like my memory cafe...

Youtube... I love you. o.. o.. o.



Hope you liked it!


To check out BeN'Z youtube channel and subscribe, click here.

2 Comment Here!:

its really nice.. i didn't realize that violin could sound that amzing.. :) great job!

ahahha,..i was a bad day earlier..
but... this vid.. made my day.. :) thanks man!! ow.. by the way, nice voice..

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More