YOUREKA FINALE PARTY!!!







I GOT 2 EXCLUSIVE PASSES TO YOUREKA!!!
the event is happening tonight! [read down to find out more]


YOUUUUUURRREEEKKKKAAAAA!!!!!!!!


I managed to swipe two tix from Hitz.fm last Wednesday.




So you must be wondering what is Youreka if you haven't heard of it. In brief, it's:




Nice??? haha. I know right?!

However, I think it may be a little too late now to try your luck at this treasure hunt organized by yahoo.



On the other hand, here's the gist about this happening partayyyy
When, where, what, who, what else?!


VENUE JUST CHANGED!!! TAKE NOTE**

Also, just confirmed is BUNKFACE!!!



I was SOOOO VERYYY EXCITED!!! especially with the idea of FREE MERCHANDISE at the event! Apple products, Blackberrys, Blockbuster movie passes and so much more!


BUTTTTT....


I've got an exam tomorrow, hence I gave away the tickets. How gay right? OH WELL!!!




To read more about YOUREKA, click here.
To visit Yahoo YOUREKA's official site, click here.
To visit Hitz.fm, click here.


DO PRAY FOR ME GUYS! LOTS TO REMEMBER BUT 1st LOTS TO STUDY :)

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More