Party in the USA!

Yes, everyone wants to go to the US of A and party either

Van Wilder style or
the way of the Stiffler!!!
This applies particularly to asians! And if I may say so, Malaysians. =D



But no I didn't go there and party. Sad I know... I did however Party in MALAYSIA!!!



I kicked on the "Miley Cyrus song - Party in The USA" and jammed to it using my violin! And this was what came out of it:






As I'd love to say so much, you should read the more info on the youtube page itself. Enjoy!

3 Comment Here!:

ok, as a music lover and student,I think the violin doesnt really suite the song 'party in the usa'.surely the violin is more suited to other songs.I think your more suited to the drums than violin, in terms of improvising.

Thanks for the feedback dude! Well, drums is my major so it wud b my best. Violin is my little love.

I suppose reason why the violin doesn't suite bcuz it plays wht the singer is singing. And in the track i didn't remove her singing :)

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More