PUPPIES!!! LIVE BIRTH!

We all know the saying of


~Dog is Man's best friend~


And for me, I may say that's true. I own a few dogs and I love them to bits. The way they come up to sniff around and lick you. To the way they wag their cute little tails! All in all with their ever open mouth "gasping for air" whilst the tongue sticks out.

As I'm a massive youtube-holic, I came about this video which I would like to share with my readers! It's just the most darl sight of the puppy and how nice the owner is :)


AMAZING DOG BIRTH!!!




There are many more videos by the same dude. You may go check them out!


On a lighter note, if you look for dogs as security or always seem to encounter dogs that might even have bitten you once, check this!


Dog Attack Styles!





So love your dog because they're just the most adorable domestic animals!

2 Comment Here!:

yellow!!!! yellow yellow yellow..... yellowwwwww....
*i know what you're thinking --> retard* hahaha... but yellow's so cute...

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More