Top 20 EASY dance MOVES



Yes, you read it right!


If you're anything like me, you love to watch X-factor, Fear Factor, American Idol, So You Think You can Dance and many other "reality TV shows".

Today we touch the topic of Dance. While most of us are born with two left feet and probably the gracefulness of elephants and rhinoceros-es; there are the lucky or some say talented few who make the art of dancing look effortless


There are many dancing styles from ballroom to hip-hop and even ballet or latin. All offering some form of eyegasms we normal people can experience. But, if you know me one bit, you would know that I almost never say no to a challenge.




In my limited dancing career that started from young to beats of Michael Jackson and the more recent K-Pop, I have won several awards. Don't make me start naming them. The list would be too short to show my prestige. HAHA.


So here it is, my latest video I uploaded on youtube. A simple video to make you become a pro in two and a half minutes! ENJOY! Don't forget to like, share and subscribe!

Top 20 EASY dance MOVES


Yes, you may break out in hysterical laughter now. I seek to amuse and abuse your thoughts.



0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More