Sleepless Night



This is me for the past few hours.

Working as a doctor I'm rather used to not sleeping for up to two days in a stretch. As such whenever I have the luxury of sleeping early or in on a Saturday morning, I utilize what was once taken for granted.


Next week I'll be starting my 1st week long "on-call" in Dermatology. Yes, the entire week I am subject to calls from the entire Sarawak for dermatology advice. Exciting! Although my "jonah-ness" scares me, I look forward to a pleasant week of learning and helping others.

But for now... Tonight i shall be awake for no reason at all. Just because my mind chooses to not sleep. Definitely going to be feeling it by noon.

Have a great and rested night/day people!
Be thankful to God for you are able to wake up to a new day!


0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More