Swapping and planning






11:12pm i can't believe i spent almost the entire evening, night - 4hours - attempting to swap groupings for my next semester.

Initially i had it all figured out as some of my closer buds planned on one group. Once i found someone to change with, they all moved to other groups.

I got bailed, ditched, left alone...
(emo music) ... {Violins fiddle in the back}






It's irritating, but well ... Such is life. (btw, the fella above in the pic needs Jesus) haha!


For some of you, the need for certain activities or etc to be planned in specific groupings are vital!


Reasons people usually give:-
----------------------------------------
1. Friends - my housemates are in that group/ my gf or bf

2. Transportation - i don't have a car/vehicle, hence i must move to that group

3. Time - to study, work or etc is inconvenient in that group

4. Just because somebody asked me

5. Some whacked out reason - my senior/mum told me it'd be better




Whatever the reason is, so long we can find willing people and it's convenient to us, we'll swap!

For myself, it's more of i am easily tired - probably cause i really do what needs to be done when in the hospital... As a result i will not have the time to study, and i'm afraid i burn out. In addition, i live half hour plus away as compared to my peers who at most take 15 minutes. It seems almost negligible, but when waking at 6am comes in, that 15 minutes is heaven.






Pray my "transaction" gets approved! Until the next post, SEXYYYY!


- Posted using BlogPress from my SEXY iPad

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More