Skate exam





2:20am Skateboarding similar concept to snowboarding as well as surfing, require the basic - plank board. Only difference is it has 4 wheels attached to 2 axels.

I'm still up and procrastinating away my 3 untouched books for my ent, opthalmology, a&e, dermatology postings exam this coming Friday. Funny how i am so good at pushing the stress away and also the very basic skill of opening and reading a book.


Well, in the midst of my crazy choice in med school study habits -




- i found this video that relates the title "Skate exam".



I used to skateboard rather often when i was younger, and am very thankful the following video never came true in my case. This is seriously GG.


Top 10 Worst Skateboarding Wipeouts in History



Some are so crazy it tingles my spine! That little i need in the wee hours of the night to motivate my brain to study!

Study and be a doctor or become a skateboarder and be seen by a doctor. I think the first sounds better :)


Do pray for my exam yeah! I need to pass all of it and do well! Amen!



- Posted using BlogPress from my SEXY iPad

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More