New Year's Eve!



1:20am I've just reached home from catching the latest movie :- New Year's Eve!

Day has been like the sea that hugs the shore. Subtle, yet sways.




As i sat in the movie with a bunch of my buddies, I reflect on my year. It's interesting how I could only recall bits and pieces of it. Did I even make a new year's resolution? Wait, I think it was to get through my major exams this year. haha.

The show really speaks about many people. Most of whom dwell in the past, some daren't take chances; some fight for the wrong things; and some who without realizing, made a huge difference in another's life.


I don't know who in the above you are, but I definitely can say : If your heart feels that tingle inside of you, beats faster when you just imagine something/one, and if it stops when you're just about to do something you never thought possible....

GO FOR IT!




Isn't life just amazing. Take a breather with deep inspiration and a slow exhale. You may just think of the next big thing this world, or your own big world has been waiting for.





The year is coming to an end, and i'm still trying to figure out what am i to do before that Cinderella midnight to 2012. If you're in the same shoes, go find it too! If you're done, share how to do it! If you're uncertain, at least make your life count in another person's!







HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
.... in advance!


0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More