3rd leg National Ranking Pool competition!



Finally it is here. My long awaited game. The Nationals are here and I managed to get myself a seat! :)

I'm in Group D. Don't know any players here, but I hope and pray I'll win! haha.



What's funny is... the SMS they sent me, had the right spelling of my name. The group thingy, didn't!

Written is Benedick Sdev. :S


like... dude... benedict sachdev tq very much.


The guy I'm challenging would be like...
Who's the dick!
hahahaha!




Pray I win kkk!
It's 24th Aug, Tuesd, 8pm, Club 9 Subang Jaya.



Anyway, here's the group list.
To see all the groupings, click here.
For more info, visit cueclubz.

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More