My Picture Says It All!



The 18th of June 2010,

I have Passed my first phase of Med School!!!!







As mentioned, the pictures say it all :))



I can't say it enough, Thank you all so so so much for your support, faith, prayers and etc. And Most of all, ALL GLORY TO GOD for without Him, I would not have succeeded!

Truly, prayer does wonders...


I mean dude, I passed and did real well tooo~~~






Also, not to forget,
Happy Birthday MUM!!!


6 Comment Here!:

congratulation!!!
actually i saw ur video on youtube just now...
and i think u are SUPER cool!!! especially when u were imitated the indian accent!!!
nice to see ur blog here...^_^

congrats! now the fun begins.

hahaha. thank you thank you! glad to know that u like my vids ;)

Yes prece! PTL!!!

Thanks lynn!

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More