So ya missed me?!


hahahahaha! i've got heaps of buddies asking me


what happened to my blog?
where are the updates?!
WHERE ARE THE VIDEOSSS!!!?






My apologies for the lack of writing and pictures plus videos here. Just hadn't had the inspiration or mood to put something up.


BUT!!!!



Yes, there's always the BUTT!!!!



Yeahhhh you like that HAWT MOMMA's Pie??? maybe the one below may be more appealing!





okay maybe not that ass (although the 2nd is ... yeahh.. :) ), but this gurl's may just be what we're talking about!



***************************************
* CLICK HERE to watch the Video. *
* *
* Viewer discretion is advised! *
* You'll need a Facebook account. *
***************************************



The music is just straight up in sync with the moves too!!! hahahaha!



BeN'Z is BACK!



Do pray for me still, results of my examz are on friday. But praise the Lord I could do my finals well I feel :)

2 Comment Here!:

good luck in getting your results!!

hahaha! thanks lots u two! but i already got my results. it's in my newer post ;)

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More