I CAN DO THIS!!!



5:39pm With so much on the line but a heavy load to cover just a few days before the finals, I have to reassure myself that things'll be fine.


What to finish?
9 systems in total
- sem 4 (3 systems) pretty much done
- sem 5 ( 2 systems) did it 2 weeks ago REVISEEEE!!!

- sem 3 (4 systems) just started today WOOOOWWW!!!

* take into account each system has on an average 30-35 lectures



Does medicine heal or kill? hmnnn?



What can I say? I tried to cover it many times with many plans but when the mind chooses not to absorb, what can I do right?


Time is of the essence and all I can do now is try my best ;)


hence, i say:

I CAN DO THIS!!!
I WILL DO THIS!!!


in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, AMEN!


Phil 4:13
13I can do everything through him who gives me strength.



~Do pray for me yeah! hehe. ~



For the bible site, click here.

1 Comment Here!:

will pray for you, benedict. go break a leg!...uhh....metaphorically speaking.

;)

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More