So here's BIC!

If you know me well, you'd realize that I'm not a person who likes to follow trends. I believe there's no reason to be a follower when you can be a leader instead!


Hence, in some sense I love to START new things;

"The Trend Setter!"



Amongst my endeavors are: Blitter; BeN'Zures; and etc.


So here's the new one:
================
"BIC!"
================
original BeN'Z idea!

Plain and simple, it's BeN'Z pic (pictures)!
Shut-up... It may be lame but I like it :P

This will basically be me on my journey to wherever (& whenever), taking random pictures that may say a thousand words!
Edited/Not-Edited.



Beginning with these two:



This is Nirmal, the SRC coolie.


This is Tarunan, my gay Chindian friend.





Thanks guyz, I love you :)
Join me in my escapades!

2 Comment Here!:

hahaha! haven't heard from u in ages kenwooi. thanks. wanna gimme ur pic to be part of my bic? :P

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More