The ride of my life!

10:46pm I currently am uncertain of what I'm about to write, but bare with me. I'm 4 weeks away ( including this week ) from my exam of 2 systems (Musculoskeletal and Central Nervous system). 2 weeks immediately after that is my FINAL exam for my first phase of Medical school.

It's really exciting! Except that the finals consist of 9 systems. In some sense, basically everything about the Homosapien body.

I can't wait for it to finish. But on the other hand, I think I need to finish studying a.s.a.p. Majority of people are almost done or have finished it once.

Myself? The opposite of almost done. Though this gets me excited. I shall enjoy this challenge and have a fun roller-coaster ride!




"The Kingda Ka roller-coaster" - Six Flags Great Adventure: Jackson, New Jersey




Btw, above is the Fastest roller-coaster in the world!




For more info, click here.

3 Comment Here!:

no matter what happens, as long as you pass... you will pass.. i have faith in you... n you better pass.. otherwise, it's not fun in s'ban... :/ i dun hv someone to bully :P hehehe

haha. i better and have to pass regardless! :P

dude don't worry. if ever u feel ur dying, there's always someone else dying faster :)

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More