New Catch Phrase!

Most of my friends / people know me for various reasons. Among them are:

Drums
Pool
Youtube
Idiot
Retard
Gay
Sleep



But one thing that stands out the most is me being LATE!
It's not intentional, but just happens really :P





Hence, here's my NEW catch phrase!



BeN'Z is:
" Always late but worth the wait ;D "

4 Comment Here!:

. . . i thought what other catch phrase.... =.= maybe tomorrow's one day you'd be on time since it's jpj's lecture first... unless you plan to skip that one...

if it makes u feel better man.. you're still gay though..

well, esther.. apparently i did skip that lecture. not planned, but the extra 5 minutes became 1 hour 35 mins..

and yes mr tummy rumble WP!!! it does make me feel better. and as long as i get to touch ur butt, u can call me gay :)

i know you for being indian HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More