Singing or drum solo?

It was a rather tough thing to choose. Even up till when I was right in front of the 100-200 people audience, I was asking myself singing or drum solo?



Btw, I'm referring to the IMU's Got Talent! haha.


Yeah I know in the post I wrote I was bringing back the drums. But the night before I thought to myself maybe I should sing seeing the many technical difficulties I may face with the sound system in IMU. And so I was ready to sing
MOON RIVER by Frank Sinatra.


~moon riverrrr widerr than a mileeeee
La la la la la la somedayyyyy.... ~



I was indecisive hence I asked the audience after singing the first line of the song.

" So do you guys want me to sing, or drum solo? "

and totally ignoring my singing, they said drum solo!!! haha!



It was like... they don't like my singing :( And so with no preparations, I got up there and strut my stuff on the drums!

People said it was good, but I don't know really. To me it was very amateur; my performance that is. At some point the momentum build up of rhythm and beat just died... and after reviewing my performance, I found there was nothing spectacular or interesting about it. Oh well. Maybe I'm just used to my playing or wtv. We'll see if I get through to the next round. hehe.


So vote vote vote me in!



On a minor note, I was totally amazed by one of the performers who did an entire replica of one of Michael Jackson's performances. If you're wondering how good it was, let's just say if I were a girl, I would totally let him bang me that night itself!!!

5 Comment Here!:

all the best with the contest =)

thankfully you're not a girl.. i doubt anyone would have wanted to bang you... thats even if u were a girl..

HEY! I wud have let him bang ME that nite. heck i'd let em bang pump me anytime. hook up with me...let me show u how it's done bebehh

bang me benzee, bang me quick
bang me with your hard core di*k
into my softness, into my moist...
mould urself into my wet silhoute

a good fit, a good energy,
heightened senses.....
combine opposite elements....

intertwined btw u n i.

to seek for a new hhhhhHHHEIGGHT!!!

Kenwooi - thanks man! din make it though :S

Tummy Rumble - dude... i think i'd b the most sought after gurl if i were one :P haha! You might even want me!

smmr - hahaha! that's a lovely poem! it sounds very tempting ;P hahaha!

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More