If you were wondering...

5:34pm Rather late of an update but you deserve to know. As the previous posts have been about myself in the IMU's Got Talent, and the Semi-Finals were held yesterday! I'm happy to inform you ... I didn't even get through the first round.


No, to me it wasn't a loss. It was mildly disappointing, but expected. Haha!
There's only 3 ways around this:
1. nobody likes my drumming;
2. other people's performances were better;
3. it was more of a popularity contest.


Well, it's not for me to decide. I guess it just means less performances from me :P

3 Comment Here!:

ok maybe your drumming wasnt THAT bad....its could have lack the"IT" factor..or what makes people to recognise the talent.anyway,at least u tried

even the most beautiful poetry wouldn't hit people's hearts if they don't recognize the language.

its not something AS easily understood as singing or playing a classical instrument i guess.

mmm.. yeah maybe it laxked the it factor. agreed.

and yeah man. i get what ya mean. it was for fun anyways. so it's cool :) but best of luck to ya yeah! hehe.

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More