Did you Notice?!

I realized that many people, bloggers in specific,
do site-lifts (face-lifts) from time to time.


Maybe it's because they got bored of looking at the same page for many months. Or it just could be because they saw the light that their sight looks crappy! Haha!

Well, this is just to inform you guyz if you haven't already noticed, I did some minor tweaks myself! With these changes, I believe my site will load faster as well as look somewhat "neater".


~0~
Among the bone crushes and skin grafts I did are:

  • Changed the BeN'Z word + BeN'ZoNe outlook
  • Changed the title for my cbox!
  • Changed the way my SpAgs appears - Looks cooler don't it?
  • Removed some google ads from the sidebar - Found it pointless...
  • Removed the little word game challenge - It just got boring...

& some other changes that I did over time and can't remember now.
~0~



SO, hope ya like my minor cosmetic surgery! Leave suggestions if Any :)

3 Comment Here!:

i always make minor changes along the way.. so major ones so far.. =)

This comment has been removed by the author.

I do renovations on my page when I get bored. lol!

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More