Gay??? No WAY!!! I Ain't Gay!!!

Recently, i've been gettin many comments frm the surrondin ppl , Callin' me GAY!!! I don't know bout' u guyz, but I don't believe I am gay! What gave u that impression?!?! I mean all i do is :
1. spank guyz ;
2. grabb assses ;
3. touch them ;
4. pinch nippels ;
5. hold crotches... WHOOOPPSSS!!! Too much info.

Well, honetly dudes! U can't deny tht u guyz don't do it..2.. Gayness??? Homosexuals??? R they the same??? 2 words.... They're Not!
Gay = Happy / Homo.
Homo = ......100% Homo.

Just yesterday, 15/2/2006, Wed.
i have concluded a find on several 100% Homo. 's in school... Don't deny guyz. If ur name's are mentioned, EMBRACE IT!!! yes that means u guyz, Vincent & Shen Jin. These 2 guyz, during physics, started to play with my buttocks. I mean like WHATT UPP WIV VAT!!! They both were like comparin & commentin that my ass is round, succulent, yet muscular(LuQman'z word). They acted as if my BUM'z were drums.... ???? They patted my A** over and over again...

* If U were In My position, U'll Feel VandaLised *

POLICE!!! I WAS SEXUALLY HARRASED!!!

Other convicts in Form 5 that r 100% Homo. r listed below:
1. Adrian Khor, a.k.a "The Betrayer Blob"
2. Matthew Khaw, a.k.a "Cow"
3. Jeremy Chang, a.k.a "Hard Nips.(J.C)"
4. Justin Zack, a.k.a "-unmentionable-"
5. Yukdes Aran, a.k.a " Peanut(Wallnut in specific)"
6. Goh Eng Ken, a.k.a "Ass Grabber(Ken)"
7. Wong Wai Yeap, a.k.a "Crotch Grabber(Hitler)"

* If sighted nearby, pls. run and ask for assistance. Dangerously, HOMO. (not straight)! *

To Move on. To u whom called me gay at Sue's Blog( Sue I'm srry 4 ur dog, Get Better!!). Meaning, Ian Ng & John Lim," whAt'z Ur ProbleM???(Chinese Slang). haha... i don''t know John,... i think it was u whom cae unto me.... Remember???? Cheetah?? Punani?? grrr.... Ian, i hav no comments. * still no evidence to take u to trial * sigh....

Well, i believe those are as many as they come, however i did miss my betty buddy, Lionel!! U Gayy ASS DUDE!!! when u GOnNa Call me???? Just coz' ur in an English land, don't mean u ain't my b***h no more!! haha!!!!

That's bout it for this post.
Word of knowledge, Homo.'s & Gays aren't bad. They're just misunderstood. Remember, Queer Eye (Fab 5) , Elton John, & etc.
* I heard Gal's like gay's *- If so, LADIES, I"M GAYYYY!!!!

BeN'Z PeePz

Anymore homo.'s, pls report to : BeN'Z. I need to take Attendance for 'The Homo's Xanadu'

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More