The Deciding Weekend...

Begining from Saturday...
This day was very saddening... Reason was my brother was LEAVING!!! Benjamin was goin back to Melbourne to further his studies. He is now considered as a medical student at Monash University.

The day went sumthin like this:
1. Woke up late!!! (12+ in the afternoon)
2. Went for Brunch?? (Glen Marie - Ate Hakka Mee) *so delicious*
3. Came back, lazed around
4. Had tuition
5. The moment..... My brother was leavin!!!
6. Followed to the airport (send my parents & bro. off)
7. Came back... did work (thx Daph for all the B.M. translations!!)
8. Chattin on9
9. Prepared stuff for Sunday (Love a friend week)
*not easy to think of what to say & create cards*
10. Slept at.... ummnn... almost 5??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reasons y i miss my bro:
1. No one to play piano!!
2. Nobody to ask for late night help
3. No more pep talks
4. No 1 else can understand me better than him
5. I'm currently praisin u so be HAPPY!!! Doesn't come often...

___________________________________________________________________

Sunday...
Churrcchhhh!!! Love A Friend Week!!!

Well, as u know i was like preparin till sooo late!!! I'm like omg when i slept!!! i had like roughly 3 hrs to get some freakin sleep!! Furthermore it was gonna b a long dayy!!! So anywayz, woke up at the sound of my wonderful alarm.... NOTT!!! It was like 8a.m and i told my driver to come at like 9... so.... i took a rest again... When i woke up.... hmmnn... it was 9.10!!! I was like " CHURCH GONNA START SOON!!!" I immediately got ready and went down to eat with Andrew... .. ..

My driver hadn't arrived.... .. ...... !!!!!

I was like constantly lookin at the time.... As the hand striked 9.50, only then i saw my driver in sight. In a way i was relieved , that i wasn't gonna b anymore later!!! haha... So rushed there and reached just on time for the last worship song... Hmmnn...

Church today carried out per norm. with Ps. Julie our 'O' so wonderful youth pastor speakin. The only thing was, I, was sttin all the way in front!! It's cool and all, I don't really mind, but..... my head kinda hurt turning to the left. Well, today Ps. preached on the fav. line of Esther,
"If i perish, I perish." from the book of Esther <Old Testament>.

What do u understand by that???? This is what it means, if u were to be sent to prison or die for the gospel, would u? The statement sez' that she would.

Btw, i was very interestin for me coz', Ps. took me to play Haman the evil guy whom wanted to kill all the Jews!!! Haman is a very proud guy and he expects every1 to bow down to him. The first name which came into my mind as Ps. described was.,.... HITLER,.... WAI YEAP!!! Well, the other ppl played were:

Modecai - Jeffrey
King xerxes - Aaron
Esther - I Yin
Uunak - Alvin

*it was sooo funny*
cut the story short, Haman was hanged.

Anyway, after serv. as ppl were leavin, i started givin the little cards which i made (5a.m)... It wasnn't easy, trust me!!! My feelings go to John whom had to write ++ draw for cell the other time. I received a poem from Grace( u still haven't told me the story) & a note + pict. of me with sponge bob (sue's) frm youth camp frm Amelia.... Thx Guyz!

*my deepest apologies go to.... for not givin u guyz anythin*
1. Jason
2. Daniel Russel
3. Lynn
4. every1 else whom i cannot mention coz' the list is too long!!!

After church, I had lunch with Manpal & his wife. I then headed home to do my work!!! TONS!!! I ended up takin a nap 4 3 hrs. By the time i woke, was bout' 6... So as i said , i then did my work and my day cont. as per normal,... with work. Funny thing is, i'm doing so much of work, and still got tons, however, i haven't studied for my exam.... AAAHHHH!!!!

HELP ME NOW GOD!!!

BeN'Z PeePz

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More