Cupid"...::V'tines Day::..."Heart

as we all know, v'tines day is a day made by some dude. To me it doesn't mean much, Coz 1stly, i don't have a valentine..*sobs*. Besides that, i believe it's just some over-rated day! Mayb if u've got a gf/ bf / ur married, it may mean somthin. But, if ur single, ur just alone the whole day!!!

Today i received a daisy frm Cheryl, a rose frm Steph & Intan, and awkwardly, chocolates frm chin keong????!! The gifts i received were so RANDOM!!! but anyhow, they still meant sumthin to me. Shows that som1 actually notices i'm alive!!! hahaha... Thanx Guyz!!

The day continued as per normal, going to classes & comin back home... I was really releived coz i didn't hav too much work except frm Bio class. So as i returned frm school, i relaxed, then began on my h/w... Today was a very weird day for me. This is coz, i was on 'SMS FEVER'!!! I sms'd all the gurls in my phonebook a hppy V'tines day! Sides tht, i had short sms chats with Lynn & Grace.

EVERY 1 SHOULD KNOW, I HATE SMS'ing!!!!!

anyways, in the evening, after finishin almost all my school h/w, i had a pep talk with my dad & my brother regardin some stuff... i wass sooo screwed.... anywayz, i then started reflectin on all my everyday problems after the chat... i was pretty bumped out coz of it. I then called John and had a pretty short yet meaningful chat... Therefore, i'm still thinkin on what my outcome will b, but i shall strive to do better. We'll c as dayz go by.

Btw, to every1 whom i didn't greet today's occasion,
Happy Valentines Day!!!

BeN'Z PeePz

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More