a lil update?


ATTENTION: DEAD BLOG DEAD BLOG DEAD BLOG!!!!

that's what you must be thinking now!



.... but NO! I am still around :)

about my life,
  1. I've finished my Internal Medicine posting
  2. Currently in my Family Medicine posting
  3. Waking up is still as late as ever... 7:00am.
  4. Was anxiously awaiting the Yamaha Drum Competition which was... postponed.
  5. The work from studies are piled up as always for some funny reason.
  6. Would like a holiday! with family :)
  7. Need to start studying.... like for real... actually reading.
  8. I'm enjoying life one day at a time.



Things to note, Med school is quite chillaxed if you're a non-easily-stressed person. I guess it really depends what's your aim in life. What you plan to achieve.


**When at a junction that boggles your mind
and toggles your stress hormones (cortisol) on,
breathe in and out slowly,
count to 60 and tell yourself,
MY GOD WILL SEE ME THROUGH!


0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More