301th post?!



Pretty far out if ya asked me! It has been over a year since the blog started and just the other day, without me realizing, twas' my 300th post! Making this the:


301th post?!


A lot has changed through my blogging styles and material since the start of it. Anyhow, here's a cake for me Bloggieeeeee :)


sidetrackkkkkkk -->

And update to the Yamaha DTX drum competition,
.... I
.... am
..... NOT PLAYING!!!
:(

Nah, not much to be sad about. They cancelled the competition due to lack of participation. Sad as I wanted to gauge myself to other drummers locally, but it happens!



Have a great week ahead beautifuls!



0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More