Effects of AIDS?




And many have been questioning if the HIV results were true. Am I dying even faster as we speak? Here's a little of the disease...




Above: Picture taken of my fingers on the left hand.


Above: My skin is just peeling off like a snake.


Above: Skin peels.



So now do you think I'm HIV positive? Sigh...

.
. .
. . .
. . . .
. . . . .
. . . . . .

Enough playing around. In actual fact, I'm NOT infected alright people! As I mentioned in my posts on facebook or anywhere else, I say read first; read till the end of my post. If you read through, you'd have stumbled across the really fine print of red :)

The post was actually the gist of a real scenario I was in. I was the doctor. And the purpose of it was to educate others about patient's beliefs and worries, the doctor's role, and how it
only takes once!



The pictures above are really from my hands btw. Only thing is it's not skin. It's peelings from my hand because I spilt plastic glue all over. haha.




Therefore world, I'm sorry to say, but BeN'Z is going to be around a while longer! ;)

3 Comment Here!:

aiyo sayang, i knew la u're not HIV positive.... :P

informative + entertaining blog in one = exciting read

haha...and dun sweat about the 'sayang' term......

since u could use 'gurl' freely i'm doing a little experiment on my own for a week before Valentine's to be carefree with terms.......
See how far it takes me... ;) haha
( fren suggested i do that - " u be playgirl la!! " hahaha)

why ben...are you still not hiv positive? and i got my hopes up high just a little.. hahahha.. oh gosh.. you are gonna be awhile longer... oh nooooooooooo.....

:P

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More