Drummin Maranatha!

2:22am It's been awhile since I've been playing the drums. Maybe 10 or 11 years now? Actually playing about 6 years. However, I've been serving in the church for around 8 years now. Consistently since 2008.


Thing about it is, this week, by coincidence I've been put to play in the main church! You may not feel the excitement I do, but trust me... WOW!

Although in some sense I feel it's only cause there wasn't another drummer available, but at the same time it's always an honor and pleasure to serve my God!

So if you wanna see how I rip those drums up, head on down to my church this Sunday at 8:30am or 11:00am!



For more details, click here. (Glad Tidings)

1 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More