Final Exam for MBBS


Short note. sorry for the lack of updates. have been busy with chinese new year celebrations and now in 3 days time - Wednesday 27/2/13 I will be sitting for my final examination!

After 5 years in the medical course at IMU(international medical university, Malaysia), it boils down to this:
  1. Waiting in the hall at IMU Seremban campus at 7:30am on wednesday. 
  2. They call me for exam
  3. 1 hour with a patient with any type of disease under the sun - obtain a full history, perform a thorough physical examination, make a diagnosis, plan out the investigations and management
  4. half hour with 3 examiners about the patient
  5. half hour with another 3 examiners about any of my 10 portfolios/reports I prepared in my final semester

And by then, I go home and sulk/ celebrate.

On Thursday 28/2/13, that is the following day -
I will know if I will continue being regular Benedict, or Doctor Benedict!


Do Pray for me. I reallly realllyy need it! haha.

To the rest of my colleagues, all the best! Here goes nothing!

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More