First Professional Exam (Medicine)





The time has come whereby i am nearing the phase of my life of being a full fledged "doctor".

My exams are next week wednesday and thursday (8th and 9th respectively) , and clinical the following monday and tuesday (13 and 14respectively).

My results will be on wednesday the 15th where they will tell me if i pass or fail or have to take an immediate re-sit if i am borderline pass/fail.


I am at my wits about the exams i have millions of things i have yet to even read let alone study, and i only have a span of several days. I really need God to intervene and help me pass this (same as everything else it seems).

For it is on my own strength, i am unable; but with Him, i am certain it is possible and i pray it happens!


Do pray for me and hope my next post here are of joyous happenings and me rambling about moving to Batu Pahat for my final semester when i pass!

Thanks in advance and God bless!


- Posted using BlogPress from BeN'Z iPad 2

4 Comment Here!:

You're not alone... Remember you used to tell me, "if you think you can, you can"?

C'mon BEN!!! =) STUDYYYYY....

Haha. This is probably the most unprepared exam in my life. Seems like i tend to have many of these types of exams. Haha. God help me.

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More