HELP college Pool Tournament



Been ages since i played pool and recently I've been hooked to it once again. Mainly playing snooker, however pool is always a lot of fun!

A buddy of mine informed me of a pool match organized by HELP college/ university , under the SASA board. (don't know what they stand for). Prizes were small and it wasn't anything big, but I wanted the challenge!

It was a DOUBLES 8Ball competition held last Friday. Mainly race to 2 racks. So win or lose can very well depend on luck.
Long story short, My partner and I managed to claim the
3rd place!
We won a small cash prize. Sadly, not trophies or medals.


above: Benedict S(BeN'Z), Aaron Ting, SASA board dude


We could've won the 1st place but him and I both made careless mistakes together with some weird rules that I argued with but ... well. hahaha.


On a lighter note, (heavier actually), I'm rather disappointed at the moment. I planned to take part in the National Ranking Pool Championship 2010 since last year. Only to find out, it is currently going on at the moment. With no chance of me to participate anymore :( The info I saw was for Snooker instead. ... saddd....

Looking forward to more competitions!

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More