Comparisons for better or worse?

People always love comparing.




Comparing grades; later it's salary; then even the wife and children.





At the end of the day, my question is - is it worth comparing?


Should I say that if only I had as much talent as that girl in singing, my life would be easier. Or if only I was as rich as Bill Gates or Steve Jobs, my life would be easier.


I guess the usual answer to all this - 
I'm human; 
is it wrong?; 
I deserve better; 
Why of all people ...?!; 
etc.


After careful thought and much time pondering about this triviality, I have come to the realization and I hope you will too. Yes, everyone wishes to be in that limelight or life of luxury. But if you were to get all that, are you willing to take all the taxes and additional baggage that comes along with that?

What am I yapping about you may be asking?



A simple analogy is the beggar on the street who has life so hard on him. Day to day he hopes to have his meal and lies down keeping himself warm with nothing but the ground.

In contrast, a man such as Donald Trump has the best shelter and clothing as well as nutrition this world has to offer. He is extremely lucky and blessed. But nobody ever looks at his infinite schedule or sleepless nights worrying if tomorrow he will have to lay off another 1000 people because of a wrong decision.


Are you getting the message here?



Do not blame someone for being the way they are in the position they are in or judge them as if you are of heavenly standards. Give them the benefit of doubt and give yourself that chance: that opportunity to better yourself.


BeN'Z word:
09/03/12
Destiny is written, but who is to say that destiny had only one path?

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More