In the midst of this


7:11pm As said in the pic above, "Nobody knows what you do, but Heaven knows your intent". I like this very much. Got it off a chinese drama and it is so true :)

I'm having my finals for this semester/ this year the coming Monday, Wednesday and the following week. If i told you about my studies, you wouldn't believe it. But let's keep it simple, I'm nowhere near the finish line for studying. haha.

It will be an interesting exam ;)

Pray for me!!! & have a great weekend!

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More