so lil timeeee. . .


12:02am I didn't think it'd be this "hectic": the 2nd phase of med school. With barely much sleep, much time to even read or do any work, it's worrying what the outcome will be. Yeah, i learn lots in the wad. However, i wonder if it's good enough to help me pass my examz! hahaha! I want to be the best doctor i can be, but i need to clear this hurdle too :P So, pray along with me that i'll stun everyone who thinks i can't and that i'll be so amazing, God's love'll shine through me! Amen!


Above: (lay-men) A heart problem, i'm busy. Let's schedule for September next year.

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More